Paytm and Google Pay are both very popular UPI payment applications. That we can easily transfer money directly from our bank account to another bank account.
There are some people among us who like to use Paytm and they use Paytm very easy. They do not want to set up another UPI platform from Paytm because of the services they get through Paytm so they can get their work done very easy.
There are many of us who use Google Pay. Google Pay payments are usually very easy to make bank payments. We don’t want to shift up from Google how many users become Google friendly while using Google Pay.
Now the problem is some of us who like to use Paytm and some of us who use Google Pay. So now the problem is how to transfer money from Paytm to Google Pay.
Now the thing is you have some balance in Paytm Wallet that you want to transfer to someone else to get Google Pay. It is important to note that there is no way to transfer the balance you have from Paytm Wallet direct to Google pay.
If you have a balance in Paytm Wallet, first you need to send it to your bank account and then you can transfer it to Google Pay.
Transfer Money From Paytm Wallet to Google Pay.
Here we have discussed in detail how to transfer money from Paytm to Google pay. Once you have read this article, you can easily transfer money from Paytm to Google pay.
All such payment applications need the creation of a UPI ID and can transfer directly through UPI ID. If you use this type of application, you will need to first create a UPI ID and then transfer.
How to transfer money from Paytm to Google Pay?
You can transfer money from Paytm to Google Pay by following the step-by-step below. First We will transfer the money from Paytm Wallet to any Bank account and then transfer the money to Google pay, It has been shown very easily how do it.
- STEP-1. Open your Paytm account
- Now find and open Paytm wallet on your Paytm app
- In ‘Under your wallet’ there is an option called ‘Send money to bank’ click on it
- Enter the amount you want to transfer here, and click ‘PROCEED‘
- Now add a bank account with bank account details
- Again ‘Re-enter bank account number of‘ and click “CONFIRM“
- Transfer the amount to your bank account by clicking on ‘Proceed’ here.
- STEP-2. Come back to your Paytm home page and click on Send Money to Bank Account
- On the right side of the Send Money to Anyone page, there is an option called ‘TO UOI ID’ Click on it.
- Now you have to enter the Google Pay UPI ID
How to get Google Pay UPI ID Write below
- Click the ‘PAY’ button below & enter the amount and ‘PAY’ it
- Give your UPI PIN and your amount will be Successful paid
Transact using Google Pay, PhonePe, Paytm.
In this article, you can transfer money to Paytm to Google Pay in the same way that you can transfer money to any other UPI Application.
Phone pe, google pay is a company that works as a gateway to connect with your bank. The way they work is UPI.
You can send money from the app to any other one by using any application through UPI.
1. First transfer the balance from Paytm Wallet to your bank account
2. Then you will transfer to Google Pay, From the UPI linked to your bank
3. That way you can’t transfer directly from Paytm Wallet to Google pay
1. First open Paytm and go to the Wallet option
2. You will see an option on Wallet to send money to your bank account
3. You need to add your bank account by clicking on send money
4. After adding the bank account, transfer the specified amount to the bank
“Yes,” you can add Paytm Bank to your Google Pay. Add Paytm Account to Google Pay in the same way you add your other accounts to Google Pay.