Complete Guidance How to Create Company in Tally Prime & ERP9
If you want to survive in the field of accounts, whether you are a student or a professional, you need to know Tally. We all used Tally ERP Nine but now new software has come into the market Tally Prime.
If you don’t know anything about Tally then you can start learning Tally from this blog. To keep accounting we have to create a company like a register book we used to keep accounting for the whole company.
In this article, we discuss how to create a company in tally in tally. We will explain in a very simple way company creation in tally so that you can easy to learn.
Create a Company in Tally Erp 9 Quick Guidation
Open Tally Erp 9 > Press “c” (Create Company) > Enter all company details > Click “Enter” and “Yes”
You have completely created the company of Tally Erp9.
Create a Company in Tally Prime Quick Guidation
Open Tally Prime > Press “Enter on Create Company” > Enter all company details > Click “Enter” and “Yes” > Enter the company-related information and “Enter”
You have completely created the company of Tally Prime
If you made a complete mistake while creating the company or you want to delete the company for any other reason then you should check out this article.
This article given all the information related to a company here for learning purposes only. Based on this we will create a company in Tally. We have discussed in detail the company creation in both Tally ERP9 and Tally Prime.
Company Creation in Tally Prime Complete Guidance
Step-1 Double click to open the Tally Prime Application
Step-2 To create a new company, press Enter to “Create Company”
Step-3 Now you need to add all the details related to the company here step-by-step. We will fully assist you in deciding which details will be filled in each step
- Company Data Path – This is actually to give your computer a storage location where your company data will stored.
- Company Name – Enter the name of the company you are working on tally erp9. Example, SKM Association according to our details.
- Mailing name – The name that you usually see when you print a voucher is given here, Actually is the name of your company.
- Address – You have to enter the register address of your company here.
- State – Enter here the state from which your company is being run.
- Country – here is tell which country your company has run from.
- Pincode – The pin code required to complete the address
- Telephone – If your company uses a telephone, its number should be write here.
- Mobile – If the company has any mobile, enter that mobile number here.
- Fax – Fax details should be write here.
- E-mail – Enter the registered email id that is use in daily work.
- Website – If you have a website from your company then the website name of that website should be write here.
- Financial Year Beginning From – In this data you have to enter the financial year starting date of that year. Remember not to write the date on which your entry starts.
- Books Beginning From – You have to give the date in which the book is starting. In fact, the financial year that you have given, you have to do cement here too.
- Base currency symbol – Enter the currency symbol of the currency you use here.
- Formal name – You need to install it in the formal name of your currency.
Enter all the details carefully and save by pressing Enter
The window that will now open in front of you, will now ignore everything except the GST information. If your company is GST registered, say yes to GST and fill in all the details and save.
This article easily shows you how to create a company on Tally prime
Company Creation in Tally Erp9 Complete Guidance
At Tally ERP9 we usually work to maintain the account. You must know Daily if you want to return the account. Most companies do all the work related to their account in Tally. If you want to learn Tally ERP9 then first of all you have to start with this article.
If you want to install Italy ERP Nine software then join our telegram group
Step-1 Double click to open the Tally ERP 9 application
Step-2 To create a new company, press Enter to “Create Company”, its shortcut key is “C“
Step-3 You need to enter all the details of the company here as per the guidance given above
Step-4 Once you enter and save all the details, you will be successfully created in your company in Tally Erp9
In this article, we have shown you how to create a company in both Tally Prime and Tally ERP9 software. Hopeful, with this article, you have been able to create a company very easily.